Sea Save Foundation (SeaSave.org)
• Strategized and built marketing assets to be used across all social media platforms to increase awareness.
• Created merchandise for use on the web store.
Epek Data, LLC
September 2016- Present
• Manage and guide the production team of 5 people, improving design quality across the team.
• Setup guidelines and standards for art production to be used for all clients to help improve productivity.
• Build custom projects for clients from start to finish, which increased client retention.
• Help create our market strategy and build sales pitches for products, increasing our client count from 3 to over 150.
• Build and manage the corporate websites to draw in potential clients.
May 2015 – September 2016
• Designed and deployed email marketing campaigns which increased customer click-through rates.
• Built branding packages for clients.
S. Groner Associates, Inc
Freelance Graphic Designer
April 2015-May 2016
• Built a graphic map and key for use in a pamphlet for CalRecycle
• Created a flyer and signage to bring awareness to the Los Amigos Park Watershed Project for the city of Santa Monica
• Designed a Tri-fold informational pamphlet for the “Keep Horses In Santa Monica Mountains” campaign for Los Angeles County.
• Laid out a Household Hazardous waste disposal survey for San Mateo County.
• Created a Direct Mail awareness campaign for natural ant prevention for the city of Thousand Oaks.
Springfield Park District, Springfield IL
Graphic Design Intern
Illustrated maps for the various local parks, created pamphlets for events, and created a new logo for the botanical gardens.
BS in Graphic Arts
Robert Morris University, Springfield IL
Graduated Summa Cum Laude with 4.0 GPA
Samuel Kent McKinney